Facing Online Trolling Accusations: Navigating the Challenges of Being Falsely Accused of Catfishing Due to My Striking Appearance

 Veronika Rajek, 25, claims her Instagram profile is constantly getting deleted because followers are always reporting her for being fake and “too pretty” to exist

An Instagram model has hit back at trolls who fear she’s a catfish on social media.

Veronika Rajek, 25, claims her profile is often getting deleted because fans report her for being fake as she’s “too pretty” to exist.

The beauty, from Slovakia, has slammed the haters and says she’s fed up because life is “harder for beautiful people”.

She is the former Miss Slovakia 2016 finalist and she’s often bullied for having had plastic surgery, which she denies.

Speaking about her appearance, Veronika said: “People don’t even believe I exist.

“It’s pretty discriminatory that other women can do the same thing as me and I can’t, and I just get deleted because of my looks.

“I call myself an alien as people don’t believe I’m real. They think I’m an AI robot or a catfish online.”

The model added: “Trolls say beautiful people have it easy but I have it worse as they make it harder for me because I’m beautiful.”

Veronika, who is based in Austria, travels the world making content for Instagram and says people are surprised when they meet her.

She claims she receives hundreds of messages from women body-shaming her on a regular basis and call her out for using filters.

But she insists she doesn’t use any adjustments, shaping or filters although she does use a smoothing tool which she says is “normal”.

Some guys don’t think she’s real, while women ask her for proof to clarify if it’s really her.

She added: “Skinny girls are body-shaming plus-sized models but I’m being body shamed too as they don’t think I’m natural.

“I get more abuse from women as they’re jealous and think I want their boyfriend. Only women can hurt other women so strongly.

“I don’t think I’m perfect but I’m natural in real life, but people are scared of me and don’t want to talk to me.”

To squash any rumours of plastic surgery, Veronika got a scan of her breasts to prove the haters wrong.

The model, who is a 36D cup, paid £75 for a breast augmentation while in Dubai which included a quick scan.

Veronika revealed: “I was forced to do this check-up to get people to believe me.

“People question how natural my breasts are so I went to a doctor to get breast examination and proof that they’re real.

“My doctor was really surprised as she thought I’d had surgery too and said I had the most beautiful natural breasts.

“I worked out so much at teenage years that I developed muscles which make my breasts a nice shape.

“I’m not trying to be Sєxual, I just have big boobs. God gave me these gifts and I want people to believe me.”

But God’s gift actually developed late for Veronika who has been modelling since she was 14.

In school, she was often called a “desk” or “giraffe” for being flat-chested.

Now she takes good care of her body as she doesn’t drink or party, works out five times a week and shares her routines online.


Veronika, who has 1.1 million Instagram followers, added: “I have many friends but I feel good.

“If you feel beautiful the way you are, then you are beautiful. If you have had plastic surgery, just be honest.

“If you take care of yourself, you can be beautiful too.”

Read More
Đăng nhận xét (0)
Mới hơn Cũ hơn